1. Items must be purchase CIF St. George's
2. Free installation means the labor to connect the items and explain it's use. It does not include installing pipes, electrical sockets, gas lines, purchasing materials or parts, wires etc. It includes only the labor to plug the equipment in and train client how to operate it (Fittings and parts required for installation would be charge separately).
1. Our warranty is carried by the manufacturer and my vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.
2. Generally, our equipment carries at least one year parts and labor warranty.
3. Parts claimed for warranty is given FOB Miami or United Kingdom base on purchase origin. It means that freight and import charges a to be borne by the client.
4. Warranty is only grantee when Innovation Grenada would have done the installation. Where technicians are known and registered with Innovation Grenada Ltd, they may be given the authorization to conduct the installation.
5. To claim warranty on an equipment, please do the following:
a) Contact Innovation Grenada Ltd via telephone on 473 440 -2886 and report the breakdown.
b) Complete the attached Warranty Claims form and send to us via email: email@example.com clearing placing "Warranty Claim" in the subject line.
c) Our technician would contact you to do an assessment to confirm the need.
Call or visit our store on Maurice Bishop Highway to discuss your needs. We would visit and do an assessment within 48 hours